Fort Lauderdale Criminal Lawyer
Juvenile Defense Attorney
320 SE 9th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
954 760 7600
If you have been arrested in Fort Lauderdale and are facing criminal charges you want a criminal defense attorney you can trust that has the experience to get the job done. I have been in the Broward County criminal courtrooms for over 20 years. I have been in front of criminal judges and negotiated with the state attorney and local prosecutors for decades.
I started my criminal defense career at the Dade County State Attorney’s office and later, the Broward County Public Defender’s office in the late 1980’s. Then I opened my criminal defense law office in downtown Fort Lauderdale at 320 SE 9th St, Fort Lauderdale and have been there ever since. I am a native Floridian, and have spent the last 25 years building relationships with prosecutors, judges, law enforcement officers and court officials.
Call me at 954 760-7600 I can respond 24 hours a day for Fort Lauderdale , Hollywood, Hallandale, Pembroke Pines, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach and Coral Springs. I can also help you in Miami and Palm Beach.
Do You Need A Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer for Felony Charges?
I have helped people accused of: murder, rape, arson, sale of illegal drugs, grand theft, kidnapping and most felony charges.
Arrested On Drug Charges ?
Drug Trafficking Charges
Manufacturing of Drugs
Possession and Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia
Sale of Drugs
Prescription Drug Charges
Grow House Drug Arrests
Do You Need A Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Lawyer For Misdemeanor Charges?
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Disorderly Conduct
- Driving Under the Influence
- Marijuana Possession (Cannabis Possession)
- Petty Theft
- First Offense Prostitution
- Resisting an Officer without Violence
- Criminal Mischief
- Disorderly Conduct
- Indecent exposure
- Lewd behavior
- Marijuana possession (under twenty grams)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Ticket Scalping
Do You Need A Juvenile Defense Lawyer For Your Child?
When your juvenile child is suspected of violating a criminal statute, the procedure is different from that used for adult offenders. Florida has created a special juvenile court system for minors who get into trouble with the law.
Are you looking for a Fort Lauderdale juvenile lawyer to assist your child and avoid a conviction on their permanent record?
- I have defended many minors accused of a crime
- I have represented children accused of juvenile criminal charges in Broward County, Palm Beach County and Miami-Dade County. I have helped many distraught parents and helped young adults get their lives back on track.
- I have protected the rights of parents and the rights of their child.
- I have a special interest in helping first offender, juveniles
Need A Federal Criminal Lawyer In Fort Lauderdale ?
Specific crimes can be charged in Federal court. The consequences of being charged in Federal court are serious and you will need a criminal lawyer who is admitted to practice in Federal Criminal Court.
I have defended
- Child Pornography charges
- Computer Crimes
- Conspiracy charges
- Credit / Debit Card Fraud charges
- Drug Manufacturing charges
- Drug Trafficking and Distribution charges
- Insurance Fraud
- Racketeering / RICO
- Securities Fraud Charges
- Tax Evasion and Fraud
- Telemarketing Fraud
- Uttering a forged Instrument
- White Collar Crimes
- Wire Fraud