If you need help in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach and Broward county Florida reinstating your drivers license call our 24 hr Drivers license Restoration Helpline. We are here to help with suspended drivers license and CDL due to a Ft Lauderdale, Broward county, DUI or other situation which has caused you to get your license suspended.
Suspended licenses can happen when you failed to pay a fine, failed to attend a court hearing, accumulated too many points on your driver license or simply for allowing your automobile insurance to lapse. Whatever the reason, the License Suspension Helpline and the Law Office of Guy Seligman is here 24/7 to help you get your driver license back.
Keep In Mind
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) and the courts have the ability to suspend or revoke your driver’s license on a variety of grounds.
Your driver’s license maybe suspended right now without your knowing it. You may be driving with a suspended license.
If you just moved to Broward County Ft Lauderdale and have a suspended license in your old home state, you will not be able to get a new driver’s license in Ft Lauderdale, Florida This is because of the National Driver Register (NDR) and the Driver License Compact, both of which tell other states if you’re suspended anywhere in the U.S. When people move here, they attempt to get a Florida license and they are run through the National Driver Registry. People who have suspensions out of state will not get a Florida licensed issued to them until such they clear up whatever is suspending them out of state.
There Are Penalties for Driving on a Suspended License
If you drive on a suspended license you could be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony.
call The License Suspension Helpline, Law Office of Guy Seligman.
If you have beien charged with a felony for driving on a suspended license, you must contact an attorney. An experienced criminal attorney can help lower your penalties.
You May Be Able To Obtain a Restricted License or what is known as a Hardship License
A hardship license will allow you to drive to and from work. Whether you qualify depends on many factors and having a good lawyer argue on your behalf.
Get Your License Reinstated, Call the License Suspension Helpline Today 1 855 5 License
Why is my driver’s license suspended?
Some of the reasons that your driver’s license can be suspended are:
- Child Support Delinquency
- Habitual Traffic Offender .
- Violation Resulting in Death or Personal Injury
- Failure to Comply with Traffic Summons or Pay a Fine
- Getting Too Many Points on your driving record
- Refusing a Blood Alcohol Test
- Lacking Florida Insurance
- Ignoring Your Traffic Tickets
- Having a DUI conviction
- Failing to appear in court or not paying a fine
- Failing to pay for child support
- Having too many traffic violations within a specific amount of time
- Driving while under the influence
- Getting convicted of a drug offense
- Failing to appear in court or respond to a citation
- Drinking before the age of 21
- Refusing a chemical test like a breathalyzer
- Vehicular homicide or hit and run
- Fraudulent use of, or application for, a license
- Attempting to elude an officer or flee from an officer
Contact Us Today at 1 855 5 License