Fort Lauderdale DUI Defense Lawyer
320 SE 9th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Your aggressive DUI defense lawyer is here. If you have been arrested in Broward County, Fort Lauderdale for a DUI, drunk driving charge your future, employment and reputation may be at risk. Guy Seligman brings 23 years experience to your drunk driving defense in Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano, Deerfield, Coral Springs and all of The greater Fort Lauderdale area.
DUI Laws and Penalties in Fort Lauderdale, Broward County
- If you are convicted of Drunk Driving in Fort Lauderdale, you could be facing jail time, heavy fines, a suspended license and even a felony DUI, a serious mark on your history and criminal charges
- A DUI conviction can ruin your life by interfering with employment , restricting your ability to drive and causing your insurance to soar.
- The potential penalties you may face will depend on the nature of the DUI offense and the DUI laws in Florida. Speak to Guy Seligman, a DUI attorney, to learn about the difference between a felony DUI and a misdemeanor charge.
- Considering all the potential DUI penalties, drunk driving is a very costly offense that can also be traumatic for the person charged. But, DUI lawyer Guy Seligman can help put you in the right direction and explain the right path to take.
- It's important to remember that a DUI arrest does not always result in a DUI conviction. Contact the DUI Defense Law office of Guy Seligman today
Common DUI and DWI Defenses
- It is important to have a DUI defense lawyer review the entire arrest procedure for errors. Errors and mistakes can work to your benefit. DUI defense lawyer Guy seligman can explain the DUI defenses appropriate to the charges you may be facing.
- Call a DUI lawyer today. In Broward County you have the right to a DUI defense.
- Guy Seligman will examine all possible challenges to your DUI arrest. Guy Seligman will answer your questions.
- You have the right to refuse the breathalyzer test but, consult with a DUI defense lawyer.
- When you were pulled over on the suspicion of drink driving, the police officer may have asked you to submit to a breathalyzer test.
- A breathalyzer test is the way a police officer will determine your blood alcohol content. This may lead to a Drunk Driving arrest
- There is a difference between a breathalyzer and blood alcohol content.
- DUI law in Fort Lauderdale does have implied consent laws that make it possible to refuse a breathalyzer. However, you there may be legal consequences for doing so. Consult with your DUI defense lawyer
- A Broward County DUI attorney can further explain your rights to refuse a breathalyzer and the possible legal consequences you may face. Guy Seligman is your choice for DUI Defense
- If you refused a breathalyzer test but were still arrested for driving under the influence, speak to Guy Seligman your DUI attorney about your options.
DUI defense in Coral Springs, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, and all of Broward County Florida.