Has Your Palm Beach County Drivers License Been Suspended?
Do You Want To Speak To A Criminal Defense Lawyer Now?
Do You Need to Get Back On the Road Again?
Arrested and In Jail?
Got A Suspended License For A West Palm Beach DUI?
We Are Here 24hrs, 7 days-Weekends and Holidays To Help You
Get Help and Fix Your Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County Drivers License?
Getting your drivers license suspended in West Palm Beach Florida is a serious situation.
I have helped hundreds of Florida drivers, just like you, who have had their license suspended for over 25 years.
I Will Fight To Get Your Palm Beach Drivers License Reinstated
West Palm Beach Drivers License Restoration Lawyer
Get A West Palm Beach lawyer on your side can help make sure your rights are protected. We will make the process go as smoothly and quickly as possible.
There Are Penalties for Driving on a Suspended License
If you drive on a suspended license you could be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony.
call The License Suspension Helpline, Law Office of Guy Seligman.
If you have beien charged with a felony for driving on a suspended license, you must contact an attorney. An experienced criminal attorney can help lower your penalties.
You May Be Able To Obtain a Restricted License or what is known as a Hardship License
A hardship license will allow you to drive to and from work. Whether you qualify depends on many factors and having a good lawyer argue on your behalf.
Get Your License Reinstated, Call the License Suspension Helpline Today 1 855 5 License
Why is my driver’s license suspended?
Some of the reasons that your driver’s license can be suspended are:
- Child Support Delinquency
- Habitual Traffic Offender .
- Violation Resulting in Death or Personal Injury
- Failure to Comply with Traffic Summons or Pay a Fine
- Getting Too Many Points on your driving record
- Refusing a Blood Alcohol Test
- Lacking Florida Insurance
- Ignoring Your Traffic Tickets
- Having a DUI conviction
- Failing to appear in court or not paying a fine
- Failing to pay for child support
- Having too many traffic violations within a specific amount of time
- Driving while under the influence
- Getting convicted of a drug offense
- Failing to appear in court or respond to a citation
- Drinking before the age of 21
- Refusing a chemical test like a breathalyzer
- Vehicular homicide or hit and run
- Fraudulent use of, or application for, a license
- Attempting to elude an officer or flee from an officer
Let Us Help Get Your Drivers License Fixed Today