Have you been charged with rape or date rape Fort Lauderdale ? Guy Seligman can help you with uttering a forged instrument charges in: Boca Raton, Coral Gables, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Hialeah, Hollywood, Homestead, Key West, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Largo, Melbourne, Miami, Miami Beach, Naples, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Orlando, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Palm Beach,, Vero Beach, or West Palm Beach, FL?
Being arrested on suspicion of rape or date rape can cause irreparable damage to your future. If you are convicted, your life will not be the same.
Rape Charges I Handle Include:
Date Rape Charges?
Did you give a female Rohypnol?
Date rape drugs or “club drugs” such as flunitrazepam (Rohypnol), also called roofies; gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), also called liquid ecstasy; or ketamine to induce a state to allow unpermitted sexual activity you can be accused of date rape.
Rape Of A Minor Charges?
Under Florida statute 794.05
Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors
(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, “sexual activity” means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose
Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors includes sexual penetration (with an object or body part) between a minor who is 16 or 17 and an adult who is at least 24 years old.
Lewd An Lascivous Behavior Charges?
- Lewd and lascivious molestation
- Lewd and lascivious battery
- Lewd and lascivious behavior
Aggravated Rape Charges?
Aggravated rape is the unlawful sexual penetration of your victim accompanied by any of the following:
(1) Force or coercion was used to accomplish the act and you were armed with a weapon or any article was used or f you acted in a manner to lead the victim to believe you had a weapon;
(2) You caused bodily injury to your victim;
(3) You were aided or abetted by one (1) or more other persons; and
(A) Force or coercion was used to accomplish the act; or
(B) You knew or or had reason to know that the victim was mentally defective, mentally incapacitated or physically helpless.
If you have been charges with rape contact Guy Seligman